Friday, May 27, 2011

My Baby Graduated Pre-School



Everyone says it....but it's so true....I can't believe the time has gone by so fast. My baby graduated pre-school. Both of Camden's graduation programs and Kenna's program at Miss. Nicoles was nothing like this one.






The program was in Ms. Katies back yard and we were lucky enough to get front row seats! With all the stuff going on the past couple months, I've been pretty emotional so I decided I better take a half of an anxiety pill before we left....good thing I did! It started out with the students coming out one by one with a single red rose that they gave to their mom before they took their seat. The moment I saw her at the door, I was overcome by emotion. She had been talking all week and especially that morning that she had something special to give me and she couldn't wait.







After all the kids were seated they sang some songs, talked about what they learned and then Miss Katie called each of them up individually and gave them their diploma and asked what their favorite thing about pre-school was.













After that we were given binders that had the work they had done throughout the year and a disk with a bunch of fun pictures taken throughout the year by Miss Katie. And of course, what is any type of program without a picture of the star with the teacher and the star with mom?























No comments: