Yesterday we did Camden's birthday party. We had it at my mom's clubhouse and it worked out so nice. It was big enough to hold everyone comfortably. Everyone had a place to eat at the table...another nice thing.
We had shredded beef sandwiches, chinese chicken salad and chips. I made a big pasta salad but in the rush of leaving, it got left in the fridge :( There is no way we'll be able to eat all of it by ourselves. Too bad it won't keep for this weekends camping trip.
Camden made a definite haul on gifts. He got clothes, a super soaker water gun, a couple of other guns that make noise and light up, Hot Wheels stuff, baseball stuff, sidewalk paint(not chalk...paint), motorcycles, water toys and some education stuff.
After eating, opening presents and cake, the kids headed out to the pool.
I'll try to figure out if I can do a link to post some pictures.
1 comment:
Watching your grandchildren grow and experience new things are one of the joys in being a "Grandparent". Cam is such a little man and enjoys life. I love watching his eyes as they have so much expression to them; they just radiate!
Luv,
Grandma Roz
Post a Comment