Camden got some sidewalk paint for his birthday so we got it out and decorated the driveway. I have to admit, it was pretty fun!
Then we headed to The Home Depot to get some more playground bark for the play area in the backyard. The kids did pretty good but they aren't the best at staying in the cart.
We decided to get something to eat while we were out so we went over to Applebee's. I didn't realize that Kenna's Snow White shoes were in the car and apparently neither did she until we got to Applebee's. She's just like me and doesn't like to keep shoes on if she doesn't have to. Everytime we get in the car, she takes her shoes off. So she saw her Snow White Shoes and had to wear them. It really is quite a sight to see and I do have to admit that I'm very impressed by how well she walks in them.

Matt & Camden worked on the coloring book/menu until our food started to come.
They got a little wrestless towards the end so we put them on the same side of the booth. They have this wonderful game
They did an excellent job of using their "nice words". So much so that every time the waitress walked by, Kenna would say "thank you". I think they kind of brightened her evening because when we got there she didn't appear very happy. By the end of the meal she was smiling and talking to the kids.
When we got home Matt put the bark down and as you can see, we still need more. It's a pretty big area. One day we hope to get a nice wooden swing set for them. For now they are content with the playground toys they have.
No comments:
Post a Comment