With Matt being sick and not having much of an appetite we haven't been doing much for dinner lately. We asked Camden what he wanted for dinner last night and this is how the conversation went:
Matt: What do you want for dinner tonight bud?
Camden: Peanut butter & jelly samich
(This was not a surprise. He eats pb&j for lunch 99% of the time)
Matt: What if there wasn't peanut butter & jelly sandwiches? What would you want?
Camden: no peanut butter & jelly?
Matt: Yep, no peanut butter & jelly. What would you want?
Camden: (after thinking for a minute) Dinner
It was pretty cute.
Matt is still pretty sick. He seems to have a constant headache, but it varies in the severity of pain and location. He is still running fevers off and on. I think the coughing is the most draining on him. He says he does feel like he's getting better...although it doesn't sound like it. He is tired of being couped up in the house.
1 comment:
If I remember, I think the kids had pbj while camping!. That's always the best as far as they are concerned. The pixs that you have posted reflected a fun weekend. I guess our next one will be over Labor Day.
Post a Comment