Monday, August 11, 2008

"My daddy got shot"

This is what McKenna is telling the neighbors.

Matt is still very sick. He said last night that he was feeling better but this morning he said he went to get a drink at the gas station and it about killed him. I was kind of starting to worry. Then he called me this morning at work and sounded like hell. He wanted to go to the dr. so I searched for one and left work. When I got home he was having a really hard time breathing and it took everything out of him just to walk out to the car.

It turns out he has pneumonia. They had him blow into something to check his oxygen level and it was 130. After the treatment it was 410!! When we were walking out to the car, Camden asked him what the dr did and Matt told him he got a big shot in the butt. So....McKenna is telling the neighbors her dad got shot.

No comments: