Friday, August 8, 2008

Hope

A couple of months ago I was talking to my friend/neighbor. She told me she was working for a different company and proceded to tell me about the program they sold. It's called Attacking Anxiety and Depression by Lucinda Bassett. I have been interested in it since she told me about it but I didn't have $500 to buy it. They have a 30 day free trial but I didn't want to do that because I would probably want it even more and I didn't want to tempt myself.

So, I got a hair brained idea about using my Flex Account to pay for it. I finally called today and all I have to do is get a prescription from my dr and I can use my Flex Account to pay for it!!

I'm so excited! My dr.'s appt is in a couple of weeks but in the interim I think I'll do the mini online program they emailed me. I took the self assessment test first and then they emailed me the results and then another offering the online program.

Maybe, just maybe, there is a chance I won't have to be dependent on a pill the rest of my life. Do you have any idea how much I hate knowing that I HAVE to take a pill to keep me functioning at this level of sanity? Let me tell you....I hate it!!

No comments: